Welcome to ACT ORGANICS
All-Natural Waterless Anti-Aging Skincare
Maintaining skin health with nature’s natural products focusing on all-natural, waterless skincare is our passion. That means 100% of every formula is made from active botanicals and nothing else. Our purpose is to empower you to have healthy skin and live happily.
Is anyone else passionate about using all-natural, plant-based waterless products for everyday use to keep your skin healthy, glowing, and wrinkle-free? We are too. Rich in nutrients, vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals; plants can work wonders on your skin by boosting collagen, fading age spots, smoothing wrinkles, diminishing redness, or addressing various other skin concerns like eczema and dry skin.
All-Natural, Plant-Based, Waterless Skincare and So Much More….
How Are We Different?
- ACT ORGANICS addresses specific skin concerns, such as reducing wrinkles, blemishes, and redness, tightening skin, eczema relief, dry skin, and
hydrating hair & scalp.
- We use only sustainable ingredients, with an all-natural organic supply chain.
- We are conscious about our ingredients to establish all-natural, waterless clean beauty.
- We offer 100% all-active natural botanical ingredients, making all formulas more potent and effective.
- We employ a proprietary herbal infusion process extracting lipid-soluble active ingredients such as terpenes, vitamins, antioxidants, antiseptics,
and anti-inflammatories, from medicinal plants such as helichrysum flowers, calendula flowers, tiger grass, chamomile flowers, rosebuds, witch
hazel, cayenne pepper.
- We do not use Parabens, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Mineral Oils, Dyes, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances, Formaldehydes in any
ACT ORGANICS products.
- We do not test our products on animals.
- Our team comprises pharmacists, chemists, and herbalists with a passion for all-natural, plant-based waterless skincare.
- Our purpose is healthy skin, confident you, all day, every day.
Water (aqua) is often the first ingredient in most skincare products. Water-based products require the addition of emulsifiers, preservatives, and stabilizers to prevent bacteria growth. These traditionally synthetic and often harsh chemicals provide no benefits to your skin.
At ACT ORGANICS you don’t have to guess and wonder about the ingredients. All our ingredients are 100% active botanicals and plant-based. Our all-natural, waterless products address real skin concerns such as eczema and dry skin, fading age spots, smoothing wrinkles, diminishing redness, and so much more.
Mission and Vision
We want our customers to use our pharmacist-developed all-natural, plant-based, waterless products to care for their specific skin and body concerns; so, they can have healthy skin, be happy, and feel confident all day every day.
We believe waterless beauty and skincare are the future, not just a trend. We see waterless skincare being a new norm.
Our Founder Is A Registered Pharmacist And Herbalist with Over 15 Years of Experience in Skincare.
Daniela has struggled with acne and eczema since her teenage years, using many different products to no avail. Frustrated and discouraged, together with her maternal great grandmother, she improved upon family herbal remedies to keep her acne and eczema at bay. This is when her passion for natural plant-based products began. She carried this passion through the years, continuing to use medicinal plants to help in creating specific formulations to address various skin concerns, helping her family and friends. All of our products have a unique story and were once a request from people just like you!
In collaboration with her husband Michael, an organic chemist and formulating scientist of over 25 years, she combined their experience to offer all-natural, plant-based, waterless skincare and anti-aging beauty products for everyone!
Welcome, and it’s nice to meet you! Now that you are here, please take a look around and start your all-natural, waterless skincare journey today!
If you have any questions, please let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org