No Harsh Chemicals
3rd Party Lab Tested
After Chemotherapy Story
Our founder is a licensed pharmacist who worked many years as a retail pharmacist. Some of her patients undergoing chemotherapy treatment were struggling with dry, itchy, red and flaky skin reaction that is usually caused by the treatment. Unfortunately, many patients do not receive the medical attention to address this temporary skin condition. A few years back, one of our dearest patients, (Mrs. G.) who was undergoing chemotherapy treatment pleaded for something to soothe her itchy and flaky skin affected by her ongoing treatment. Once again, our founder went to her great-grand mother’s inherited book of knowledge for herbal suggestions to compound an all-natural remedy to soothe her patient’s irritated and itchy skin. Mrs. G tried the skin oil and came back the next day to tell her how well it worked eliminating the itch and soothing her troubled skin, Mrs. G was able to get a complete night’s sleep, as her skin did not bother her throughout the night. Mrs. G was so pleased that she shared the oil with her close friend, who was going undergoing similar treatment and since then chemotherapy and CBD Oil went hand in hand. This is when Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil was born. Chemotherapy and CBD Oil went hand in hand.
1 fl. oz (30ml) Treatment Pump Bottle
Sesame Seed Oil, Herbal Complex (Helichrysum Italicum Flowers, Chamomile Flowers, Calendula Flowers, Rose Buds), Vitamin E Oil, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Broad Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract. Contains over 95% Organic Ingredients.
This All-natural herbal infused Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil, delivers fast and optimal outcome for your skin discomfort. Packed with plant based anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties combined with pure therapeutic grade essential oils to sooth and calm itching, burning and skin discomfort. Expertly formulated and carefully vetted with the finest ingredients, this soothing oil can be used topically to get fast relief from itchy, red, dry or peeling skin associated with chemotherapy treatment. This Pharmacist developed an all-natural, herbal formula contains 150mg CBD hemp extract to add additional synergistic effects to sooth and calm the itching and burning skin discomfort. Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil contains no additives, harsh chemicals, parabens, or preservatives.
ACT Organics focuses on developing skin products with a high content of active natural ingredients and remedies known to nourish, enrich and protect your skin. Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy Skin Oil is infused with carefully selected herbs for their maximum outcome for irritated skin associated with chemotherapy treatment. Our oil is infused with Helichrysum Italicum, Chamomile and Calendula to naturally produce anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Studies have suggested that Helichrysum can help fight skin infections and reduce inflammation. Treating skin inflammation is a long-standing traditional use of Helichrysum oil. The additional infused plant extracts add an increased level of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to the oil. Broad Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract is THC Free and has shown to reduce inflammation and have a synergistic effect when properly blended with other natural ingredients.
All ACT Organics products are made in the USA, sourcing only the best quality raw materials. Our high- quality Broad Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract is THC-Free and sourced from the U.S.A. This helps us ensure the highest quality products for you. ACT Organics is passionate in using all-natural, organic and certified organic ingredients whenever possible.
Try Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil today, to help sooth your irritated, itchy and dry skin.
Please perform a skin test prior to use (as with all topicals). If any irritation occurs, do not use the oil. Apply Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil to clean dry skin areas that are in discomfort. Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil can be applied as many times as needed to reduce itchy, red, dry and peeling skin.
Topical Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil is applied topically, do not ingest. Individual results may vary
Consult your healthcare provider If you are nursing, pregnant or using medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. You are advised to consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. We do not sell or distribute any products in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. We do sell and distribute products that may contain hemp derived ingredients. Individual results may vary.
Do not Ingest.
Keep out of reach of children, pets and others.
- 1 fl. oz (30ml) treatment pump bottle. Amount of uses depends on how many times used and the quantity.
- 18-month shelf life.
- Pharmacist developed
- Made in USA
- Reduces itching, redness, dry and peeling skin
- Aromatic with an herbal profile
- Easy and convenient to apply to skin with treatment pump
- Uses 100% All-natural plant-based Ingredients
- Employs ACT Organics proprietary oil maceration process.
- THC Free Broad Spectrum Cannabidiol-Rich Hemp Extract
- No Additives, preservatives, parabens, synthetics or harsh chemicals
- 30 Day money back guarantee
How soon will I see results?
- The process varies from person to person. The majority of people that use Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil experience relief very quickly/.
How often can I use ACT Organics Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil?
- One can used Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil as many times a day as needed.
Is Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil completely natural?
- Yes, ACT Organics Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil is made with all-natural oils and herbs.
How much oil comes in a container?
- You can purchase ACT Organics Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil in 1oz treatment pump bottle.
How much oil comes in the Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil facial oil bottle?
- You can purchase ACT Organics Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil in 1oz bottles.
Is there any THC?
- We utilize third-party labs to ensure that there is no detectable THC in any of our ACT Organics products
How much CBD is in Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil?
- There are over 150mg of THC free phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract containing (150mg of CBD) in a 1oz container.
ACT Organics oils contain broad spectrum CBD. What does that mean?
- Broad spectrum means that our CBD products contain a variety of other natural terpenes, cannabinoids and compounds found naturally in the hemp plant. Our products employ the full efficacy of the hemp plant for the body’s benefit!
Where should I store my ACT Organics Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil?
- Soothing Skin After Chemotherapy CBD Oil should be stored at room-temperature in a dry location and in its original container.
Is shipping free for ACT Organics products?
- Yes, shipping is free on all ACT Organics orders, within the United States.
More Questions? Contact us at Info@ACTorganics.com