No Harsh Chemicals
Broad Spectrum CBD
Hemp Oil Extract (Cannabidiol), Lidocaine 3%, Menthol 2%
ACT Organics Ache Patches are sold in a 3-pack sealed foil zipper pouch. The Ache Patches are an advanced alternative to delivering CBD to the body with a focused delivery directly to your bodily area of concern. Benefits include ease of use, long shelf life and time release delivery. Topical CBD delivery avoids the digestive tract and metabolism by the liver, thus no interference with gastric and intestinal fluids.
Do not apply ache patches to face, broken skin, open skin (wounds), or sensitive skin.
Do not store the CBD topical patch outside the sealed envelope.
1) Cut open the package along the top. Patches may be cut into smaller sizes with scissors prior to removal of the release liner. Safely discard the remaining unused pieces of cut patches where children and pets cannot get to them.
2) Remove the white release liner/plastic backing before application to the skin. Apply immediately after removal from the protective envelope.
3) Apply one patch for up to 8 hours to clean dry skin. Remove patch if irritation occurs.
Placement of external heat sources, such as heating pads or electric blankets, over the patch is not recommended.
Ache patches may not stick if it gets wet. Avoid contact with water, such as bathing, swimming, or showering. Fold used patches so that the adhesive side sticks to itself and safely discard used patches or pieces.
When you buy CBD patches from us, we guarantee a product made from all-natural extracts free from any artificial Ingredients.
One patch (3 inches x 5 inches).
Store at Room Temperature.
Keep used and unused patches out of reach of children, pets and others. For External Use Only. Do Not Ingest.
Remove patch if irritation occurs.
3 patches per pack
Shelf Life – 18-months unopened.
- Made in USA
- Easy and Convenient
- Long duration of effect – up to 8 hours
- Controlled, Constant Administration
- Targeted Delivery
- No Interference with Gastric and Intestinal Fluids
- THC Free Broad-Spectrum Cannabinoid Rich
How often can I apply an ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patch?
- One can apply one ache patches to the unbroken skin every 8 hours. Remove old patch before applying a new one.
How much CBD is in each pain patch?
- ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patches contain 40mg of CBD in slow release format.
How many ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patches are in each package?
- 3 Patches
Is there any THC in ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patches?
- No THC is detectable, according to our third-party lab reports
How should I store my ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patch?
- Store ache patches in original sealed/closed packaging in a cool and dry location.
How do I apply my ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patch?
- Remove one patch from packaging, remove backing liner from patch, apply sticky area of patch to clean dry skin on your body.
Is shipping free for ACT Organics CBD Topical Ache Patch?
- Yes, shipping is free on all ACT Organics orders.
How long can one wear an ACT Organics Ache Patch?
- One can wear a Topical Ache Patch for as long as needed throughout the day. Such as before going to work and wear the entire day, place onto your sore area after a work-out and wear for as long as desired. Before bed and throughout the night for a rest full sleep. Or place on sore areas before taking a long car or plane ride for better comfort on long-haul trips.
Can I use ACT Organics Topical “Tiger-Tiger” CBD Ache Salve or other ACT Organics skin salve with a Topical Ache Patch?
- No, do not use in combination with Topical “Tiger-Tiger” CBD Ache Salve.
Can I use ACT Organics Tinctures or Soft Gels with a Topical Ache Patch?
- Yes, one can use Ache Patches in combination with our other Tinctures or Soft Gels.
More Questions? Contact us at Info@ACTorganics,com