No Harsh Chemicals
Broad Spectrum CBD
30 Soft Gels
Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract, Coconut Oil (MCT), Sunflower Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Beta- Caryophyllene, Gelatin Shell (Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Water).
ACT Organics Broad Spectrum 25mg CBD soft gels are extremely effective in treating fatigue, inflammation, muscle soreness, anxiety and insomnia. It is a highly formulated product and provides maximum bioavailability – higher than CBD delivered in oil form.
Adding to the benefits, ACT Organics CBD soft gels are made with broad-spectrum distillate water-soluble formula, packed with naturally occurring phytonutrients. The combined benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant make ACT Organic CBD soft gels synergistic. This combined effect adds to the best of what the hemp plant has to offer.
ACT Organics CBD soft gels provide predictable results in an easy-to-swallow format. If you are looking for fast and effective CBD results for any time of the day, 25mg soft gels are the perfect product for you!
Consult your healthcare provider if you are nursing, pregnant, or taking medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. You are advised to consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. We do not sell or distribute any products in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. We do sell and distribute products that may contain hemp derived ingredients. Individual results may vary.
Do not ingest.
Keep out of reach of children, pets, and others.
- 30 servings per bottle.
Shelf Life –
- 18-months unopened.
- Made in USA.
- Premium grade hemp.
- THC Free, Broad Spectrum, Cannabinoid Rich.
- Quick & consistent absorption.
How much CBD is in each soft gel?
- We offer 25mg soft gels from ACT Organics.
How many ACT Organics soft gels come in each bottle?
- 30 soft gels
Is there any THC in ACT Organics soft gels?
- No THC is detectable, according to our third-party lab reports. Please see 3rd party Certificate of Analyses (CoA).
Where does the hemp that is used in the soft gels come from?
- All of the hemp we use in ACT Organics products is grown in the United States. This means we ensure the highest quality CBD from the highest quality plants.
What’s the difference between a broad-spectrum soft gel and a CBD isolate soft gel?
- A broad-spectrum hemp extract contains many of the naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients in the hemp plant while an isolate only has CBD, thus no “entourage effect”.
How often should I take an ACT Organics soft gel?
- Some people take soft gels in the morning with their daily vitamins while others take them before bed to promote a good night’s sleep. Some take it after a workout to aid recovery. Your purpose for taking our soft gels can drive the schedule you take them. Consistency will yield the best results. Always take with food.
How should I store my ACT Organics soft gels?
- Soft gels should be kept in original container, which is stored in a cool, dry, dark location away from direct light.
How are soft gels different from tinctures?
- ACT Organics Broad Spectrum CBD Soft Gels are water soluble, which means they are twice as absorbable as a CBD tincture. Soft gels also have a fixed amount of CBD. Tinctures come in unique flavors and can be added to foods and drinks. Tinctures are also taken manually so one has to measure themselves the amount they ingest. The purpose behind your CBD use should determine which ACT Organics product you choose.
Is shipping free for ACT Organics soft gels?
- Yes, shipping is free on all ACT Organics orders.
More Questions? Contact us at [email protected]